This website is managed by Industry Loans Pty Ltd Australia.
We strive to provide you with the highest levels of customer service including protecting your privacy under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (although, this information does not restrict our rights under that Act). This policy sets out how Industry Loans Pty Ltd collects, uses and discloses your personal information across all our websites and web properties. If you wish to contact us regarding this policy you can email our privacy officer directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing the any website ("Website") listed in our "Privacy Entities" page you agree to the use, processing and disclosure of your personal information as set out below;
- Industry Loans Pty Ltd confirms that any personal details which you provide to us or which are available to public registers from which Industry Loans Pty Ltd can identify you are held in accordance with Industry Loans Pty Ltd's data protection policy.
- When you visit certain areas of the Website, Industry Loans Pty Ltd may ask you for information about yourself. Industry Loans Pty Ltd will not collect any information about you without your consent. This information will be used only for the following purposes:
- providing services requested by you such as matching you to a business loan.
- verifying your identity;
- responding to any queries or feedback you may have;
- for statistical purposes to improve the Website and services to you;
- administering the Website; and
- notifying you of products or special offers which Industry Loans Pty Ltd or its associates provide that may be of interest to you, including all of which that come from entities listed on our Privacy Entities page.
- By completing any application forms, questionnaires, surveys or other data collection mechanisms you acknowledge that you do not object to Industry Loans Pty Ltd and lending partners contacting you whether by telephone, email or in writing for any of the above purposes. If you choose not to provide us with certain personal information we may not be able to provide our services to you.
- We may contact you for suggestions and feedback on how we can better serve our customers. This may be conducted by external customer satisfaction groups.
- Your details will be disclosed to Industry Loans Pty Ltd's associated companies and also to other carefully selected third parties such as agents, contractors, preferred suppliers, customers, mailing systems, billing and debt recovery functions, professional advisers, government agencies as required by law, etc. Industry Loans Pty Ltd takes reasonable measures to ensure that these organisations observe their privacy obligations under the law and protect your personal information and confidentiality. By registering on the Website you consent to Industry Loans Pty Ltd passing on such details.
- If you click through to third party websites from any of Industry Loans Pty Ltds Website's we recommend you check the privacy policies of the third party websites you visit. Industry Loans Pty Ltd will not be liable for information or content of third party websites including the privacy practices of the operators of third party websites.
- Industry Loans Pty Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to keep your information safe on a secure server protected from unauthorised third parties. Access to Industry Loans Pty Ltd's backend system is password protected and behind a strong firewall. Financial information, if stored, will be stored on industry standard secure systems.
- Industry Loans Pty Ltd will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give Industry Loans Pty Ltd. Industry Loans Pty Ltd's employee's or contractors who have access to the information given to Industry Loans Pty Ltd or any entity listed on the Privacy Entities page are required to keep the information confidential and not permit it to be used for any purposes other than carrying out the services which they are performing for Industry Loans Pty Ltd.
- Industry Loans Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure the information we collect and disclose about you is accurate, complete and current. However, as most of that information is supplied by you, the accuracy of that information is largely dependent upon you. Again, we recommend you check your information on our Website and keep us up to date with your information.
- If you provide personal information about other individuals (e.g. your authorized representatives) we rely on you to inform those individuals, obtain their consent to the disclosure of their information and give them our contact details should they require any further information.
- If you have given Industry Loans Pty Ltd information about yourself and would like copies of the information please ask to do so. Your request may have to be put in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching and providing access to your information.
- From time to time Industry Loans Pty Ltd may collect information about you which does not identify you personally. This type of information may include the type of internet browser or computer operating system which you are using and the domain name of the website from which you are linked to the Website or an advertisement on the Website.
- When you view the Website or any such advertisements, Industry Loans Pty Ltd may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a Cookie or similar file (as described above) and will help Industry Loans Pty Ltd tailor the Website or advertisement to match your interest and preferences better.
- Cookies are an industry standard and most major websites use them. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies, however, your browser may be adjusted to warn you when cookies are being used or to disable them. If you disable your cookies you may not be able to access certain parts of our Website nor take advantage of what Cookies may offer. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
- You acknowledge and agree that no system or technique can guarantee the security of the information held on the Website because the Website is accessible via the internet which is a public network.
- Industry Loans Pty Ltd shall not be liable to you as a result of unauthorised access to the Website. The nature of the internet means that your visit may result in a transfer of information across international boundaries including countries whose data protection laws may be less stringent than in Australia. By visiting the Website and communicating electronically with Industry Loans Pty Ltd you consent to such transfers.
Special Privacy Provisions
1.1 When you provide your personal information through Industry Loans Pty Ltd's website, Industry Loans Pty Ltd collects your personal information and sells it to potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers and or third party lead providers. If you do not provide this information, Industry Loans Pty Ltd will not be able to provide your contact information and other details to those potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers and lead providers. You can access your personal information stored by Industry Loans Pty Ltd by contacting email@example.com
1.2 In addition by providing your personal information to Industry Loans Pty Ltd Pty Ltd you may of asked us to put you in touch with potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers and lead providers. To that end, by clicking the privacy check box on the website, you consent to:
(a) Industry Loans Pty Ltd selling (for a fee) your personal information to potential finance brokers, providers of loan facilities and other lead providers who may in turn on-sell that information to other entities (Other Parties); and
(b) Industry Loans Pty Ltd providing your personal information to third party credit providers and finance brokers which may provide you with offers or information on goods or services they may be able to provide to you; and
(c) any personal information you provide to us (or give to any other third party consistent with this consent), and any other information we obtain about you (including any credit information), being sent or stored within Australia, or a country outside of Australia.
1.3 If your personal information is provided to Other Parties, you also expressly acknowledge and consent to those Other Parties obtaining your personal information from, and exchanging your personal information with, third parties to verify the information you provide to us in the application form, and in order to for those Other Parties to meet identity verification and other obligations under the relevant anti-money laundering legislation.
1.4 Furthermore, by entering your email address and other contact details in your online application and by clicking the privacy check box on this website, you consent to the entities named here Privacy Entities contacting you by phone, mail, text message or e-mail to:
(a) assist you in completing your online application to their satisfaction; and
(b) confirm and verify your personal information and identity; and
(c) check why you have failed to complete the application form (for example to check if there were technical or other issues); and
(d) market to you products and services you may like and provide you special offers and discounts.
1.5 In addition, by providing your personal information on this website, you may have asked us to put you in touch with potential providers of loan facilities and finance brokers. Some of these loan providers or finance brokers listed here: Privacy Entities, may conduct a credit check, identity check, or other check before deciding whether to assist you. By clicking the check box, you expressly:
(a) acknowledge that for the purposes of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) the finance broker is acting as an agent of a credit provider;
(b) acknowledge that the loan provider or finance broker may give information about you to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
(i) to obtain a consumer credit report about you; and/or
(ii) allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you.
The information provided will be limited to identity particulars - your name, sex, address (and the previous two addresses), date of birth, and name of employer, and may include your driver's licence number, or other identity card number.
Some of these loan providers or finance brokers may also conduct an identity check for the purposes of identifying you under the relevant anti-money laundering legislation and may in addition request that you provide your driver's licence number or other identity card number or document such as your Medicare or passport details. They may disclose any of your information from time to time, as required or permitted by law.
For the purposes of the Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorist Financing Act 2006, you acknowledge that you have given express consent for us or the Other Parties: to obtain your personal information (such as your name, address and date of birth) from you for the purposes of verifying your identity; to disclose such information to a credit reporting agency; and have given consent for the credit reporting agency to use such information, solely for the purposes of making an assessment of whether your information matches information held on your credit information file. Should you not agree to have your identity verified by these means, please contact us so that we can discuss other options with you.